Free Downloads: 14,786
Design Approval System WordPress Plugin
You must login to approve designs or make changes.
Username: Jerry Berry
You can also see the Clients Project Board by clicking on the ‘Howdy, Jerry Berry’ link at the very top right, once you have logged in… Then click on the Project Board menu link in the left hand side bar. (that is what the clients will see when they login)
Tip: Login and approve a design, then go to the project board and view the star on that design and the details which will show you the Client’s signature.
This plugin was created to help streamline the process of getting designs approved by clients.
Plugin Updated: 9/07/13
Requires at least WordPress: 3.4.0
Tested up to: 3.6
You (the designer) can…
- With the click of a button send the design’s review link to a client for approval. (An automatic confirmation email will be sent to both parties.)
- Change the text in all automatic confirmation emails.
- Display your company logo.
- Designer can add there email on the design post page to receive notifications too.
- Display “Designer” notes for the client to read.
- Display project start and end date.
- Display ”Client” notes to assure the client you have completed all the things they have requested.
- Show multiple versions of a design in one post and let client choose what number they would like to approve. (Example purpose: You may be a logo designer and what to show the client multiple versions of the logo you have designed but they may only approve 1 logo.)
… and much more!
The client can…
- Approve designs. (An automatic email confirmation will be sent to both parties.)
- See project start and end date.
- See “Designer” notes.
- See “Client” notes to double check the designer has completed all the things they have requested.
…and much more!
The plugin can…
- Send automatic confirmation emails.
- Display a versions menu to show previous versions of a design.
- Hide notes to show just the design on the design review page. (Especially nice for web designers wanting to show what a design will look like on a page.)
…and much more!
Check out how it works
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer support?
Are there Extensions for this plugin?
Are there tutorials for the plugin?
Yes. It’s not as hard as it may seem. Once you try it you will see how easy we have made it. You can see the tutorials here!
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
Updating The plugin
Go to Plugins page then click on the “update automatically” link under Design System Approval, and it will lead you to a page to automatically install the update for plugin.
My page is now getting 404 error when activating your plugin.
Well sadly it’s not our fault but the Solution is here!