Thanks for taking the time to read this. We are excited to let you all know that this month we will be releasing a new version of the Design Approval System that will make it even easier for you and your designers to get designs approved by clients. 4.0.8 is a Major Update so it’s important that you read this before you decide to update this plugin.
NEW in the FREE version:
- New fully responsive Template for customer to approve designs. Works and Looks amazing on Desktop, Tablets and Mobile Devices and integrates with any theme to create a seamless process.
- Now you and your Designers can Create Designs, Setup Clients, Manage projects, and keep the approval process moving efficiently all from the Front End. This means your team doesn’t have to know WordPress to use DAS.
- Delete and Edit projects on the Front end.
- Create a Custom Email Message for when you setup new clients.
- Project Board Pagination.
- Search for Projects or Clients in Project Board.
- Select how many clients to show per page on the Project Board.
- We have added the Select User extension into the new FREE version.
- Option for Clients to login before Approving Designs.
- We’ve added the Public and Private Project Board into the new FREE version.
- Terms and Conditions Popup option.
- Make clients Agree to Terms before approving designs option.
NEW in the PREMIUM extension:
- Archive and Unarchive Projects.
- Search Archived Projects.
- Brand DAS by replacing Project Board Titles and Front End Titles with your own.
- Allow clients to submit changes via Client Changes Option instead of WordPress Comments.
- Turn designs into WooCommerce Products allowing clients to pay you.
- Media upload option on the front end for Clients.
- And of course last but not least, our Amazing Support Team!
As you can see we have simplified the process for everyone making your business more productive than ever! If you have any questions or need some help getting started make sure to let us know by using our Support Forum.
Another major change in 4.0.8 is we’re dedicating the GQ Template to be the main design approval template. It’s fully responsive and has new advanced features the older templates did not have. We have spent more time on giving GQ Template the awesome features and customization options than any of the other approval templates. This being the case, we wanted to simplify things for all of you so we decided to remove the Default and Clean Theme templates completely. This will also give us more time to make GQ Template more flexible and brand-able than before.
The custom login plugin we created is also being removed for security reasons. The wordpress login page is way more efficient in handling lost passwords and the need to change passwords. You can customize the login page even better with this plugin. We’ve used it for over 4 years and it’s well worth the cost as it does so much more than just style the login page, it helps brand your site as well.
All Current Premium users will be getting a coupon for the new Premium version prior to the launch. If you decide you don’t want to upgrade here is a link to the last working Version 4.0.6. We’ll also be posting the link on the readme file of the plugin.
All of your other premium plugins will continue to work for DAS 4.0.6 but they will no longer be for sale. You’ll still have access to them on your My Account page though. This newer version will most definitely benefit all existing users and it’s now only one premium plugin that extends DAS! All new features we create will be added in that plugin, so no need to update multiple plugins anymore.
The SlickRemix Team