We are going to work on bringing you more information and better descriptions about large updates that we are making to our plugins and extensions to try. Before we do though, we here at Slickremix would like to thank all of you for giving us your support, all of your great feedback and most of all your patience when we aren’t getting through things as fast as we think we are going to. Without you none of this would be possible!
Free Plugin (v2.3.3) Updates
In this Free plugin update we really wanted to focus on knocking out some of the most popular bugs the plugin has been having . We also have included the Youtube Feed in the Free plugin. We are really excited to bring you a whole new look to the Youtube feed with TONS of new options allowing you easy layout changes. It also has a newer and faster functionality reducing page loads with lots of videos.
* NEW: YouTube Feed is now apart of the free version and it has a completely new look! [See New Demo](http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http://wordpress.org/plugins/feed-them-social/&t=FeedThemSocial).
* NEW: YouTube Options: New simple button to get your access token and token automatically saves to the page after it returns. No need to click the save button!
* NEW: Twitter Options: No more time waisted created your own keys, now we have a new simple button to get your access token.
* NEW: System Info Page: Added Cache Time to the report
* NEW: Facebook Feed: Profile Thumbnails are now a circle instead of a square.
* NEW: Admin Menu: Added Global Options to make it easier to get to the caching settings.
* FIXED: Twitter Feed: Max-width:100% was not set on images in the feed so it caused some overlapping outside the feed frame on some themes.
* FIXED: Facebook Feed: Videos not playing on the page when clicked.
* FIXED: Facebook Feed: Removed Posts that had to do with editing the Jobs page.
* REMOVED: Settings Page: Vine Icon and Feed Shortcode Options.
Premium Extension (v1.7.2) Updates
In this Premium Extension Update we wanted to bring you a new better look to Youtube and also allow you to embed Single Youtube Videos with comments. This update also brings more options to Facebook which many of you have been requesting such as hiding the profile thumbs , names and also hiding dates. Another big issue the plugin has had for a while that we finally figured out how to address was the Load More showing code. We recoded this to have a better more simple approach which in gave us the ability to remove the “Fix Loadmore Error” option some of you were having to use due to the code rendering onto the page.
* PREMIUM NEW: YouTube Options: New Load More Button Styles & Options
* PREMIUM NEW: YouTube Feed: Loadmore Button and Autoscoll shortcode options added.
* PREMIUM NEW: YouTube Feed: Tons of new options and a new popup where you can show the video description and comments if you want.
* PREMIUM NEW: Facebook Feed: Now you can display the photos/videos above the date, description etc. works in grid format and regular.
* PREMIUM NEW: Facebook Feed: Hide your Profile Thumbnail.
* PREMIUM NEW: Facebook Feed: Hide your Profile Name.
* PREMIUM NEW: Facebook Feed: Hide the Date.
* PREMIUM NEW: Facebook Feed: Comments Profile Thumbnails are now a circle instead of a square.
* PREMIUM FIXED: Popup for Facebook & Instagram: Video was playing double in some instances.
* PREMIUM FIXED: Loadmore: Facebook, Instagram & Twitter: Fixed nagging issue where some themes or plugins would convert our shortcode in js on the page.
* PREMIUM REMOVED: Global Options: Fix Loadmore Error.
Facebook Reviews (v1.1.0) Extension Updates
This version of the Facebook Reviews extension will bring to you the most requested features since this extension’s launch – the ability to hide reviews that do not have any text and hide the “See More Reviews Text. It also addresses a common conflict our plugin was having where themes were converting the Facebook Reviews shortcode to JS on the page.
* FB REVIEWS NEW: Hide reviews that do not have any text.
* FB REVIEWS NEW: Hide the “See More Reviews Text.”
* FB REVIEWS FIXED: Loadmore: Fixed nagging issue where some themes or plugins would convert our shortcode in js on the page.
Combined Streams Extension Updates (v1.0.8)
In this Combined Streams version, as we did in the newest Premium version, we added the ability and options to move the layout around. It is compatible with both formats.
* COMBINED STREAMS NEW: Now you can display the photos/videos above the date, description etc. works in grid format and regular.
* COMBINED STREAMS NEW: Hide the Profile Name.
* COMBINED STREAMS NEW: Hide the Date.
Updates Coming Soon
We do realize there are still some bugs in the plugin with php 7.1+ that we need to address. If you are running php 7.1+ please downgrade to php 7.0 for the time being and we will get these fixes out as quickly as we can.
* NOTE: PHP 7.1+ fixes coming next week.