Feed Them Gallery Premium
Who is this plugin for?
If you are a Photographer, Developer, Artist, Someone looking to help others sell their photos, or just looking to create awesome, easy-to-use Galleries this plugin is for you! We made the process of setting up Galleries super simple. We included TONS of options to change the style and layout keeping focus on organization and simplicity. We want to make it so anyone can create a Gallery and sell photos with ease giving your customers/clients a hassle free experience when looking at or buying your images or art!
We take Image Protection seriously!
Some of us at SlickRemix are photographers ourselves. (You can see our work on the Demo site) We made sure to fulfill your watermarking and image protection needs. We created two methods for image protection. The first method make it so you can overlay your watermark/logo on the image and then the right click option is removed from the browser window to prevent users from Drag & Dropping or Saving your images. The second method allows imprint a watermark directly onto the actual image.
What does this plugin do?
With this plugin you can create and display clean image galleries. We have 4 different layouts you can choose from and many options to configure the look and feel of the gallery on your site. We’ve also made it super easy for you to connect your galleries to Woocommerce. In one click you can easily turn a Gallery into a ZIP and Woocommerce product. You can also in one click and based on a model product turn EACH individual photo into a Woocommerce product saving you MANY HOURS of tedious product creation!
Why should I buy this plugin?
We at SlickRemix have been working with WordPress for over 10 years and selling WordPress plugins for over 5 years with great success. We believe this is due to our Awesome, Fast Support and non-stop effort to keep making our plugins better and easier to use always considering their feedback. When we created Feed Them Gallery we had photographers, Artists and Gallery users in mind. Through the years we have used many gallery plugins but none fit all of the needs in one SIMPLE solution! As usual we have a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied with our plugin.
List of PREMIUM Gallery Options
- Disable the right click option for desktop computers
- Upload your own watermark image
- Apply the watermark image as an overlay for the image, choose the opacity, margin and position of the watermark
- Watermark positions options are; Centered, Bottom or Top Left, Bottom or Top Centered and Bottom or Top Right
- You can also Permanently watermark your images, and even choose the available sizes you want to watermark
- Create a product that contains all the images in your gallery
- Create a product for each individual image in the gallery
- Create variations for your products and they will show up along with your image
- Choose to auto create a product for each image uploaded, saving you tons of time!
- Attach Product to a Category named after the Gallery
- Options for the Add to Cart Button Functionality
- Show or hide the Purchase button on any gallery
- Change the word Purchase to be anything you like, ie* Buy Now or similar
- Easy Edit Product buttons for each image in the admin of our galleries
- Create a custom product to be used in association with your single image products or full gallery products.
- Purchase button can appear on the page under the photo and in the popup
- Zip any gallery to create backups
- Easily download the Zip
- View the files names in each zip
- Create a Product from the zipped gallery
- Edit Product button appears after creation
List of FREE Gallery Options
- Upload as many images as you want per gallery
- Sort the images how you want after upload
- Easily delete, or unattach images from galleries
- Edit the Title, Description and Alt text for each image
- Links automatically convert if added in the description for image
- Drag and Drop Images to upload
- Select files from Computer to upload
- Choose images already uploaded and add to your gallery
- Image Post Gallery. Example
- Image Post in Grid Gallery. Example
- Image Gallery Squared, similar to Instagram. Example
- Image Gallery Collage, were different heights and width images will stack. Example
- Adjust the number of photos that show per gallery, for instance if you are showing a teaser
- Choose the image size on the page
- Add a User Name who took the photo and link it to an about page or social media account
- Set margin, padding, and even the height of the feed to create a scrolling gallery
- Custom color options for the background color, grid image background, border bottom, text and link colors
- 3 different popup options
- Name, title, description etc on the right side of photo. Example
- Name, title, description etc on the bottom of photo. Example
- Photo only Example
- Choose the image size in the popup
- Ever get tired of redoing all the settings for each gallery?
- Our plugin comes with a duplicate gallery option so you can work faster.
- Option to turn this off on the settings page if you are already using a plugin to duplicate pages or posts.
Load more Images
- Don’t want to show all your gallery images at once because you have too many for the page to load fast?
- Set the number of images to be displayed before the load more button.
- Scroll load more option too. Set a height for the gallery and when it hits the bottom it will load more images
- Change color options, margin and even center the load more button
- What better way to let users share your galleries in an instant. Display a share icon to any gallery that will display icons for facebook, twitter, google+, linked-in, and an email icon.
- Area where you can add your own Custom CSS
- Attachment File and Title Renaming Options
- Format Attachment Titles, removing unwanted characters and more
- Custom Date Options for Images including the 1 day format type
- Simple FT Gallery button will appear on all posts, pages or custom post types
- With that button you can easily select on or more galleries you have created and add them to the page
- Easily copy and paste shortcodes to any post, page or widget if you don’t use the FT Gallery button.
- You can find the shortcode to any gallery in the list of galleries or the gallery edit page
- This is handy if you are using the loadmore button option so people can see how many photos are loaded and left to view.
- Say you set 10 image to show and you have 50 images. Then you would see 10 of 50. And when you loadmore the number will increase.
- Change the color of the pagination numbers
- We have created a docs area so developers can extend our plugin if they would like by seeing all the functions
- We will be adding additional options soon that will let you send off purchases to the printers.
- Contact us if you would like to be part of our development team! Look forward to hearing from you.
Please see install and setup instructions here.
Version 1.0.2 Thursday, May 10th, 2018
- FIXED: Create WooCommerce Product category on product creation.
- CHANGED: "Single Model Product" to Global Model Product under the WooCommerce tab.
- ADDED: Use Smart Image Orientation option. This allows users to create WooCommerce tab model products for each orientation. The plugin will then automatically what orientation the photo is and create the product based on it's orientation. (Smart Image Orientation will also work with the "Auto Create a product for each image uploaded." option.)
- ADDED: Landscape Image Model Product - set this model product option under the WooCommerce tab.
- ADDED: Square Image Model Product - set this model product option under the WooCommerce tab.
- ADDED: Portrait Image Model Product - set this model product option under the WooCommerce tab.
- FIXED: Text throughout plugin to have proper translation code and proper text domain.
Version 1.0.1 Saturday, December 2nd, 2017
- FIXED: Create WooCommerce Product on upload to add proper source and filename to download link in simple product.
- FIXED: Single Model Product select option to show all of the woocommerce products in the list.
Version 1.0.0 Friday, October 6th, 2017
- Initial Release
Please download the free version and make sure you like it before upgrading.