The BitBucket feed is used to bring in easy-to-use navigation for all of your repositories.
In order to use the Bitbucket feed on Sidebar Support you must have an account with Bitbucket. You will need to setup a Client ID and Client Secret.
Here is how you set these up:
- Log into https://bitbucket.org/
- Once logged in, Click your Gravatar/Icon in the top right corner. A menu should appear.
- Select “BitBucket Settings”.
- On the left side menu of the page click “oAuth”.
- Click “Add Consumer” button.
- Fill out the settings as follows: **NOTE** The Callback URL needs to be the url (Exactly) of your WordPress install.
- click save!
- Click the toggle arrow “>”. You should now see your Client Key and Client Secret.
- Log into your WordPress install.
- Click Sidebar Support.
- Click the BitBucket Tab
- Copy and Paste Key and Secret into their respective fields
- Now just fill in your Owner and/or Teamname fields. If you don’t want to show one or the other just leave the field blank.
- Click “Save All Changes” and your ready to go!
Be Sure that you have select the Menu Option to show on the front end of the site!
An Icon should Appear to show you the BitBucket feed! Happy supporting!