Step 2: Create a Social Feed
Once the Custom Google Plus Feed plugin is installed you need to start by filling out some options on the settings page. Here is how:
- Make sure you are logged into the admin account on your WordPress Install.
- On your Dashboard click or hover over the tab “Google Feed“.
- Click “Settings“.
- Click on the select option near the top of the page that says, “Please Select Feed Type“, and choose the option for”Google Feed“.
- Now add your”Google+ Name or ID” in the first input. If you are not sure what your google+ name or ID is please click here to learn how to retrieve that. http://www.slickremix.com/docs/how-to-get-your-google-plus-id/
- Click the Green Generate Shortcode button and you will see a box slide down with your shortcode. Copy this text and we will move on to the next part where you will create a page and copy the shortcode to it.