Custom Google Plus Feed Premium
Are you using the Custom Google Plus Feed for WordPress and want to take it to the next level? If so, this Premium Extension is just what you are looking for. This will give you the ability to add more posts to each feed, customize the word amount and more. Below you can see the new options that get unlocked on the settings page when generating a feed. Just go here and regenerate your shortcode to check out the NEW options.
How do I setup Custom Google Plus Feed Premium
- Start by purchasing Custom Google Plus Feed Premium.
- After purchase, Download the extension or bundle from your “My Account” page or the email you may have received.
- Upload and activate plugin to WordPress install. (for install instructions click here)
- Activate your license for this extension. (for Activating Plugin License instructions click here)
- Now head to the Settings page and Create a new shortcode and you’ll see all the new options as noted in the photo above.