What you need to know before starting.
How do I setup the FTS Bar plugin
- Start by purchasing FTS Bar. (You can also purchase the FTS Bundle which includes the required, FTS Premium and FTS Bar for a discounted price.)
- After purchase, Download the extension or bundle from your “My Account” page or the email you may have received.
- Upload and activate plugin to WordPress install. (for install instructions click here)
- Activate your license for this extension. (for Activating Plugin License instructions click here)
- All setup!
Ok, I’m all setup now – How do I use it?
- Start by going to the FTS Bar Settings under the Feed Them menu tab in the admin of your wordpress.
- Next check the box next to the Social Feeds/Icons you would like to see visible on the front end.
- Click the options box so you can fill in the required settings for that Social Feed.
- Now check whether or not you would like to see the FTS Bar on Posts, Pages or Custom Post types.
- Click the red ‘Save All Settings’ button and that’s it you are done. You can view examples of the Feeds below the Additional Options.
Additionally you can choose whether to show the Social Feed at the set width or a custom one of your choice. If you type in 100% the Social Feed will cover the entire screen.
Below are some examples of the different looks you can achieve with our settings options. We have 2 default color options available. The Classic Social colors and the Gray Version.
The Gray version shows…
- The Social Bar positioned in the bottom left
- The Social Panel at 100%
- The Gray colors have been chosen from the color settings.