DAS or Design Approval System is a flexible, simple but robust design management system to help design companies get their projects approved by clients while keeping projects organized.
What the Main Design Template does.
- Custom Design Approval Template made to fit in your theme.
- Fully responsive for Desktops, Tablets and Mobile devices.
- Once logged in clients can comment on the post.
- Respond to clients using the comments area too.
- Custom Terms Text option.
- Add a custom Project Board link.
- Change all the colors of the template.
- Includes 2 default theme color combos.
- Easily remove the header & footer of your theme to only display the Design & options.
- WooCommerce for DAS ready.
When designing and developing DAS, SlickRemix kept in mind that ‘design’ could mean print, apparel, graphic, web or even video! The list can go on.
Now that I know what DAS is – How do I get started?
To get started, first you need to install DAS on the WordPress install you would like to integrate it into. Please go to the next step Adding the DAS plugin to WordPress.
Here are so more photos of what our plugin can do. Some premium options are visible here as well like the archive and unarchive buttons.