This extension was created to streamline the process of managing your clients. You can set up clients, send gallery emails, add notes to clients and more. It’s also a great way to organize and password protect your galleries or albums you’ve already created with Feed Them Gallery.
Another great thing about the Client Manager extension is that Galleries and Albums are NOT accessible to the public if a user is assigned to them. They also do not get recorded in google or other search engines if they are assigned to a Client. All these things will help keep your business organized and private.
The following features are included in the Client Manager extension. Click on any feature to view specific details and documentation.
- Creating the Galleries/Albums account page
- Utilizing the WooCommerce My Account page
- Email and From name options
- Edit “Client Introduction” email
- Edit “Gallery Invite Email” and “Notify Updated” emails
- Edit “Album Invite Email” and “Notify Updated” emails
- Adding Clients to the WordPress Site
- Send “Client Introduction” email
- Adding Clients to Galleries and Albums
- Send Invite + Resend Invite email for Clients to view Galleries or Albums
- Send email to Notify Clients of updated Galleries or Albums
- Remove Clients from a Gallery or Album
- Client List View
- Client Detail Options
- Adding Notes to a Client’s Profile
- Deleting a Client’s Profile and User info