This plugin was designed so you can have a manager approve the design before letting the designer send a design for the client to approve or make changes.
What you need to know before starting.
You are going to need to install and have activated the Design Approval System, Free Version. It must be version 4.2.5 or above.
How do I setup DAS Manager Extension?
- Start by purchasing DAS Manager Extension.
- After purchase, Download the extension from your My Account page.
- Upload and activate plugin to WordPress install. For install instructions click here.
- Activate your license for this extension. For Activating Plugin License instructions click here
- All setup!
Follow these steps after installing the plugin:
Go to the Emails tab on the Settings page of our plugin. You will need to customize the emails so they have the proper information for the Manager and Client. Below is an example of how to create the custom email.
[das_client_text] Client Name: [das_client_name] And any other text or shortcode option you want to add from our options list.
[/das_client_text][das_manager_text] Manager Name: [das_manager_name] And any other text or shortcode option you want to add from our options list.
You can customize the emails for the Manager and Client on the
a. New Design Email
b. Approved Design Email
c. Design Changes Email
These are the additional shortcode options for the Manager
- Add a Client and Manager from the Create User tab of the project manager page.
- The designer creates a design and adds all the details for the client and manager and sends email to the Manager.
- The Manager can add change comments or approve the design.
- If change comments are made by the manager the designer will create a new version.
- Once the manager approves the design you will create a new version and the design will automatically be set up for the client.
- Now you’ll send the email for the client to view the design and make comments or approve the design.
- If change comments are made by the client the designer again will create a new version for the client to make new comments or approve.
- Once the Manager and Client have approved the designs your project should look like this on the Project Manager page.