Step 1: Add options to the settings page
Once the DAS plugin is installed you need to start by filling out some options on the ‘Settings’ page. Here’s how:
- Make sure you are logged into the admin account on your WordPress Install.
- On your Dashboard click or hover over the tab ‘DAS.’
- Click ‘Settings.’
- Fill out ‘Company Name.’ This is the Name that will show on all designs and will help brand DAS.
- Fill out ‘Company Email Address.’ This is required to send emails to a client through our system.
As you’ll notice when you install their are many other options. Add the DAS Premium for even more! Here is a short list to start.
NEW in the FREE version:
- New fully responsive Template for customer to approve designs. Works and Looks amazing on Desktop, Tablets and Mobile Devices and integrates with any theme to create a seamless process.
- Now you and your Designers can Create Designs, Setup Clients, Manage projects, and keep the approval process moving efficiently all from the Front End. This means your team doesn’t have to know WordPress to use DAS.
- Delete and Edit projects on the Front end.
- Create a Custom Email Message for when you setup new clients.
- Project Board Pagination.
- Search for Projects or Clients in Project Board.
- Select how many clients to show per page on the Project Board.
- We have added the Select User extension into the new FREE version.
- Option for Clients to login before Approving Designs.
- We’ve added the Public and Private Project Board into the new FREE version.
- Terms and Conditions Popup option.
- Make clients Agree to Terms before approving designs option.
Please go to the next step.